Nyepi 2020 - Silence in Seminyak
On 25 March 2020, the Balinese Hindus are celebrating the new year of the Saka calendar with a day of silence. For a whole 24 hours, the island will come to a standstill where no activities are allowed to take place. This compulsory religious prohibition will restrict many of the island's daily activities starting from 6 AM on 25 March 2020, to 6 AM on 26 March 2020.
Please note that the hotel's facilities and services are running as usual, with the following restrictions during the Nyepi Day:
- Guests will not be able to check-in or check-out
- All the shops closed on Nyepi Day
- SugarSand closed for operation for 24 hours starting from 5 AM on 25 March 2020
- Guests are required to stay within the resort grounds
- TV service blocked for 24 hours. However, the resort's WiFi internet service will still be available
- When listening to music or watching TV in your rooms, please keep the sound at the lowest possible level
- The resort will have to minimize the use of lights on the night of 25 March 2020. Guests expected to reduce the usage of lights in rooms, and lights along hallways and corridors will be off
- All streets around the island are closed
- Ngurah Rai International Airport will close its operations for 24 hours starting from 5 AM on 25 March 2020. There will be no arrival nor departure flights on the island. All airlines servicing Bali are aware of the airport closure
- Emergency services will still be operational during the Nyepi observances.
독특하면서도 고도로 전문적인 저희 대회의실은 에너지와 창의적 솔루션이 넘치는 회의를 진행하는 데 꼭 맞는 공간입니다.
저희 리조트의 '독특한' 회의실은 최대 100명까지 수용할 수 있는 이상적인 회의 공간으로, 독창적인 이벤트를 개최하는 데 필요한 모든 것이 갖춰져 있습니다.
리조트 내 독특한 소그룹실이나 발리의 하늘 아래, 프리이벤트 잔디밭에서 제공되는 주제가 있는 브레이크 셀렉션을 통해 참석자들을 항상 상쾌한 컨디션으로 유지하는 일은 저희에게 맡겨 주세요.