Nyepi in Seminyak
Experience Seminyak like you've never seen it before.
Nyepi, or the Day of Silence, is an annual celebration unlike any other on this planet.
Only observed by the Balinese Hindu, this special holy day brings the whole island of Bali to a complete and utter silence. For the whole 24-hours,from 6 AM on 7 March 2019 to 6 AM on 8 March 2019, no one is allowed outside, no lights should be switched on, and all forms of modern communication is switched off. What will you have in turn? A day of detox from technology and a night sky so clear from light pollution that you will be able to see the wonderous milky way with your naked eyes!
The question now is, are you ready to experience Bali like you've never seen it before?
Experience Seminyak like no other day in the year with our special Domestic Nyepi Package, starting from IDR 2,700,000 nett per night at Classic Room and enjoy the benefits:
- Daily breakfast for two at Makase
- Complimentary US$ 50 food and beverage credit per stay
- Complimentary 30-minute massage when you buy 60-minute treatment of your choice:
- Balinese River Cold Stone Massage
- Siamese Aromatic Massage
- Siamese Heritage Massage
Terms & Conditions:
- The rates are inclusive of 21% government tax and service charge
- Offer is valid only for Indonesian citizens and/or KITAS/KIMS holder
- Only valid for stay period over 7 March 2019
- Must present valid ID upon make the reservation and check in. If failed to present valid ID, hotel reserves the right to confirm on Best Available Rate instead.
- This package is based on two adults and breakfast included for two
- The above offers are not valid for group booking or to combine with other promotion.
- For reservations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +62 361 209 9999
- Spa reservations is recommended
- Please note that Nyepi period starts from 6 AM on 7 March 2019 until 8 March 2019
- Please note that SugarSand is closed during Nyepi period of 7-8 March 2019
- Please note that during Nyepi period, guests are not allowed to go outside the resort's area
- Please note that during Nyepi period, cable TV and mobile internet network is being cut off by the government
- Please note that during Nyepi period, guests are expected to keep a low noise level
- Please note that during Nyepi period, the use of lights and electricity will be limited and that no lights will be turned on during the evening of 7 March 2019 in the hotel's public areas